Cloud Platform Security
Governance/compliance by industry
Today's threat landscape is changing. Learn more about protecting your business with enterprise security tools.
Microsoft 365 encompasses Office 365 applications, Azure cloud services, device management, and advanced cybersecurity solutions for a safer, more intelligent workplace experience. Key security features include:
- Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASBs)
- Customized Device and Data Usage Policies
- Advanced Threat Protection and Identity Services
- Conditional Access and Multi-factor Authentication through Azure Active Directory
Microsoft Azure is a public cloud-computing platform that empowers everything from small businesses to enterprise-level corporations to design, deploy, and manage applications and services through Microsoft data centers.
- Integrated Security Solutions
- Advanced Analytics for Real-Time Threat Detection
- Adaptive Framework for Industry and Data Compliance
Using AWS, you will gain the control and confidence you need to securely run your business with the most flexible and secure cloud computing environment available today. As an AWS customer, you will benefit from AWS data centers and a network architected to protect your information, identities, applications, and devices. With AWS, you can improve your ability to meet core security and compliance requirements, such as data locality, protection, and confidentiality with our comprehensive services and features.
AWS allows you to automate manual security tasks so you can shift your focus to scaling and innovating your business. Plus, you pay only for the services that you use. All customers benefit from AWS being a commercial cloud that has had its service offerings and associated supply chain vetted and accepted as secure enough for top-secret workloads.
- Entree Simbock, Y'de- Cameroon
- (237)693 500 707 (237)678 463 655
View our 2021 company profile of
brochure for an easy to read guide on
all of the services offer.