Languages: English, French, German
License type: Lifetime for 1 Windows PC (not Mac). See system requirements further down on this page.
Product key and installation instructions are emailed immediately after purchase.
Adobe Acrobat X: Scan paper documents and sheets and easily convert them to searchable PDFs or fillable forms. Merge multiple file types into one PDF document that can be reliably shared with anyone and anywhere.
In stock (Region: GLOBAL)
Explore the capabilities of Acrobat Dynamic PDF to make it easier to create advanced PDF files and share them with others. Scan paper documents and sheets and easily convert them to searchable PDFs or fillable forms. Merge multiple file types into one PDF document that can be reliably shared with anyone and anywhere. Use basic safety features to protect your work. And securely store and share documents with others thanks to the easy-to-use Acrobat.com services.
System requirements – Acrobat X Standard
– 1.3 GHz or faster processor
– Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 (32 bit) or Service Pack 2 (64 bit); Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit). Also works well for Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit), but it is not officially supported.
– 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
– 1.1 GB of available hard-disk space
– 1024×768 screen resolution
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
– Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Software bit-version: 32-bit (however, works well for both 32- and 64-bits processors)